Jun 15, 2009

Short Review: Investment In Gold During The Global Crisis

gold bar

I just want to share about investment in gold. As we all know that during the global crisis, I think the only investment that still attractive is in gold bars (bullion bars). The gold investment could be the most liquid investment and insure your profit in the current economic climate.

Yesterday I found a nice website that provide a great information about how to invest in gold bars, Bullionbypost.co.uk. You should visit this website, especially if you live in UK.

Bullionbypost.co.uk guarantees that it serves the lowest margins in UK, highly customer satisfaction warranted, stock of bullion is available in real-time basis, and it makes sure that you get the real-time spot based pricing. It's only cost you £8.00 for the next day delivery of physical gold bars.

Please consider to visit the website and explore it to find further detail before making decision to invest in gold. This is only my opinion. It could be different with yours.

But I always remember what my grandma said when I was young "With gold you can live with smile ever after"

Now you are smile, aren't you :)

0 Comments: